M: (916) 266-1366 mobile
- CNE, CRS, CDPA
Residential Real Estate
- License #:
- DRE# 01250462
As an experienced professional real estate and relocation specialist with expertise in Granite Bay, CA and surrounding communities, I offer a wealth of knowledge about buying and selling real estate in these areas. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information and market trends. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Let's Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home.
Selling a Home? SeeYourHomeValueNow.com
When it's time to move, you need someone who will network with all brokerages to aggressively market and advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Do you know the value of your home in today's market? Online, automatic home evaluations are a good start, but not the whole story. On-line evaluations only crunch numbers without consideration to condition or other important factors. To determine your most accurate current market value compared to similar homes closest to your home that have sold in the last three months, your home must be viewed first. I can help you assess all your added value features, updates, and remodeling to your home to ensure those values are taken into consideration.
Consult with you to maximize Buyer's appeal to your home
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things, like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls, can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
- Realty ONE Group Million Dollar Club
- Keller Williams Luxury Homes Division
- KW Luxury Homes International
- Certified Negotiation Expert
- Certified Relocation Specialist (Buying)
- Certified Marketing Specialist (Selling)
- Certified Default Advocacy Training
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- Lifetime Masters club
- Placer County Association of Realtors
- Nevada County Association of Realtors
- Placer County Association of Realtors Life Time Masters Club
- Coldwell Banker International President's Circle, ranking in the top 10% of more than 90,000 Coldwell Banker Sales Associates internationally
- Coldwell Banker International President's Elite Circle, ranking #24 in the top 4% of more than 90,000 Coldwell Banker Sales Associates internationally
- Coldwell Banker International Previews Property Specialist, awarded to only 5% of more than 90,000 Coldwell Banker Sales Associates internationally